Classic Ayurveda Organic Ground Shatavari
- Traditional ayurvedic spice powder
- "Tonic for women"
- Reduces vitta and pitta
- Increases kapha
- Shatavari belongs to the family of Asparagaceae. The root of the plant is used for these supplements.
In Ayurveda it is considered a tonic for women. Translated shatavari it means "those who possess a hundred husbands." Shatavari reduces the vata and pitta and increases kapha.
- Ayurvedic plant product for womanhood.
- Take 2 teaspoons a day in the water, a smoothie or warm milk.
|Certifications:||Organic Seal of Approval|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
|Type of Product::||Single Spices|
Ingredients: Indian asparagus * (Asparagus racemosus, Shatavari)
* from controlled organic cultivation