Ecover Zero Laundry Liquid
Fiber deep cleaning - Suitable for allergy sufferers and sensitive skin
- Fragrance and colourant free
- Gentle on the skin
- Completely biodegradable
- Fights stains
- € 12,49 (€ 0,83 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 10 June: Order before Monday at 13:30.
Our Services at Piccantino Online Shop International
- Free delivery to Austria from € 47,90 *
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel or UPS Express
- Receive your package in 1 business day (Post.at Parcel, only valid for in-stock products)
- Free Returns
- Cash on Delivery, Cash in Advance, Klarna Pay Now, Klarna Debit, Klarna Pay Later
Zero Laundry Liquid
The Ecover Zero Laundry Liquid was developed for people with sensitive skin. The term zero refers to being free from any fragrances and colourants for optimal skin tolerance. The Ecover Zero Laundry Liquid is excellent for whites and colours. At low temperatures (30°C), it is able to effectively dissolve stains and dirt. No optical brighteners have been included, and all ingredients are plant and mineral-based. These ingredients are completely biodegradable. The laundry liquid detergent has been dermatologically tested for sensitive skin types. Use the Ecover Bleach for even brighter whites.
- especially suitable for whites and colours, excluding wools and silk
- optimal care at low temperatures (30°C), fiber-deep cleaning
- contains no fragrances and dyes, very good skin tolerability
- tested and recommended by the German Allergy and Asthma Association (DAAB) and European Center for Allergy Research Foundation (ECARF)
- All ingredients are completely biodegradable
Directions of Use:
Medium water hardness and normal degree of dirt for washing machines with the capacity of 4 - 5 kg:
- The 1,5 liter bottle is sufficient for 21 wash loads
Machine wash: Place the recommended dosage in the detergent draw or place a laundry ball filled with detergent into the washing drum and start the washing cycle.
Hand wash: Dilute the recommended dosage in a container using warm to hot water, and adapt these measurements accordingly. Place dirty laundry in the water and mix with your hand. Let the load soak for 5 - 10 minutes or less, depending on the materials being treated. Gently press down the clothing or rub and wring, again depending on the sensitivity of the material being treated, and thoroughly rinse. Remove any excess water and dry as usual.
Dosage dependent on water hardness, degree of dirt and capacity.
Additional information regarding water hardness is cited on the packaging.
Read the care instructions for each garment. Not suitable for wool and silk. For particularly sensitive fabrics, use the Ecover Wool & Delicates Detergent instead.
|Dosage||Machine Wash (4.5 kg) *||Hand Wash (5 l)|
|6 - 8 kg||+ 30 ml|
* Machine Capacity
- 5 - 15 % Nonionic surfactants
- 5 - 15 % Anionic surfactants
- < 5 % Soap
- < 5 % Enzymes
- Sodium citrate
- Alcohol Denat.
- Polypropylene Terephthalate
- Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
- Acidum Lacticum (lactic acid)