Rosenfellner Mühle Organic Farmhouse Bread Baking Mix
Mixed according to traditional recipe
- Does not contain yeast
- Refined with a special spice mixture
Easily bake bread with this flour! Enjoy the fine fragrances of the spicy, crunchy bread fresh out of your oven! The mixture of rye flour, wheat flour, wholemeal rye wholemeal dough and a selected spice mixture provide an incomparable taste experience.
- Pour the baking mixture into a large bowl, knead with 9g dry yeast or 1/2 cube of fresh yeast (21g) and add approx. 320 ml lukewarm water. Let the dough rest at room temperature for ½ hour, covered. Brush your bread pan with oil. Briefly knead the dough again and let it rest in the pan for ½ hour, then bake.
- Baking instructions: Upper / lower heat: approx. 220 ° C (preheated) Convection: approx. 200 ° C (preheated) Baking time: approx. 35 - 45 min. on the middle rack. After 20 min. reduce the temperature by 20 ° C.
Preparation with baking powder:
- Pour the baking mixture into a large bowl, combine with 1 pkg of cream of tartar and knead with approx. 320ml lukewarm water. Brush the bread pan with oil, add the dough and place in the preheated oven at 175 ° C for approx. 45min. to bake. Note for baking in the oven: place a plate of hot water in the oven on the lowest rack to prevent the crust from drying out.
Baking in a bread maker:
- Add 320 ml of water to the baking container, add the baking mixture and add 9 g of dry yeast or 1/2 cube fresh yeast (21 g). Start the "normal" program and check the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
0 English reviews written for Rosenfellner Mühle Organic Farmhouse Bread Baking Mix
- No reviews available