Alnatura Organic Canned Chopped Tomatoes
With tomatoes from Italy
(€ 0,22 / 100 g, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for pizza & pasta sauce and soups
- With freshly harvested tomatoes
- Peeled & chopped
Item no.: MM-132716, Content: 400 g, EAN: 4104420031289
These sun-ripened, Italian tomatoes (peeled and chopped) are processed right after the harvest and serve as the perfect base for a variety of sauces for pasta, pizza and bruschetta.
Note: Once opened refrigerate the unused portion in a separate container (not the can) and use up within 3 days.
Here's a quick and easy recipe with Alnatura's organic chopped tomatoes:
You will need:
- 2 spring onions
- 1 paprika (bell pepper)
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes (400 g)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp oil for frying (10 ml)
- 1 tsp salt (5 g)
- Shakshuka spice mix (or use your favourite spices)
- Wash spring onions and paprika and cut into fine rings/strips. Set aside some spring onions rings to garnish.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and sauté the onions. Then add the paprika and spices. Let simmer on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Deglaze with the canned chopped tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and simmer gently for another 10 minutes.
- Use a wooden spoon to form three wells, break open one egg in each well and let them set for about 10 minutes over medium heat with the lid closed.
- Garnish with spring onion rings reserved from earlier and serve.
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||100 / 24 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||0,1 g|
|from Sugar||4 g|
Questions & Answers about Alnatura Organic Canned Chopped Tomatoes
English reviews written for Alnatura Organic Canned Chopped Tomatoes
Alnatura Organic Coconut Milk200 ml, 400 ml