Ayurveda Lakshmi Marjoram Herbal Ghee
To refine meat and potatoes
- Ghee made from pure butter fat
- With spices and herbs from Sun Gate
- For cooking and refining
- Smoke point 205 ° C
What is Ghee?
- Ghee is clarified butter, which Lakshmi Ayurveda uses to obtain during the boiling process of sweet cream. The butter oil is separated from the milk protein and lactose using gentle simmering, for several hours at temperatures of about 95°C to 98°C and is then filtered by hand. The residual water is steamed.
- The original Ayurveda Ghee, produced from the best organic butter, has a nutty flavour and a creamy, slightly caramel aroma. Ghee is an easily digestible fat and is ideal for roasting meat, fish and poultry. It can be used for steaming, frying and baking.
- Ghee is a very rich butter and thus one only needs 30% to 50% of the amount of conventional oils and butters stated in the recipe instruction. Ghee is an animal fat and is not cholesterol-free. However, it may be used in small quantities.
- Our "Original Ayurveda Ghee", refined with a high proportion of herbs and spices from controlled organic cultivation by SONNENTOR.
Benefits of Cooking with Spiced and Herbal Ghee:
- The flavour is transferred into the product immediately during the cooking process
- The herbs cannot be bitter or burnt!
- When frying the full flavour instantly penetrates into the food!
- Economical use of herbs and spices!
- Long shelf life!
- High smoke point and high yield!
- Ideally suited to round off dishes. Drizzle a few drops of herbal or spiced ghee drizzle the food before serving.
This ghee has the flavor of Marjoram. It is perfect for flavoring meat and potato dishes.
- Produced and bottled in Austria.
- Store dry and protected from light.
|Use:||For Meat , For Potatoes|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
|Type of Product::||Ghees|
Ingredients: 100% derived from butter ghee, dried marjoram
No preservatives or chemical additives
May contain traces of milk protein and lactose