Bake Affair Organic Cinnamon Rolls
Made with tasty yeast dough
(€ 14,33 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Makes 6 rolls
- Only 3 fresh ingredients needed
- Can be made vegan
Item no.: BAF-305, Content: 460 g, EAN: 9120101511586
Cinnamon rolls are simply heavenly, no matter what time of day you enjoy them! Whip up a special breakfast or enjoy these buns with coffee or tea! The sweet, fluffy buns are easy as pie with this easy-to-use mix! All you need are a few fresh ingredients and you'll be ready to enjoy your buns in no time! You can make the buns vegan or non-vegan.
- 1 baking mix
- 150 ml milk or vegetable drink (recommended: oat drink)
- 65 g butter or vegetable fat
- optional: 1 egg
Resting time for the dough: 60 - 90 minutes
Baking time: 25 - 35 min at 180 ° C (electric)
- Open the freshness seal. Take out the cinnamon sugar sachet and pour the mix in a large bowl.
- Conventional cinnamon rolls: You'll need 150 ml milk (the milk line in the can helps when measuring) and 40 g butter. Gently heat both the milk and butter in a saucepan until the butter has melted. Take the mixture off the hob and let it cool, then stir an egg into the lukewarm liquid (optional).
Vegan: Carefully warm 150 ml of oat drink (see the milk line in the can) with 40 g of vegetable fat in a saucepan. When the fat has melted, take it off the heat and let it cool down a little.
- Carefully pour the lukewarm liquid over the baking mixture. Knead for about 4 minutes by hand or with a mixer.
- Let the dough rest for 30 - 60 minutes. Cover the bowl with a clean cloth and place it in a warm place (around 24 ° C). In the meantime, melt 25 g butter or vegetable fat in the saucepan or in the microwave. Let cool down a bit and stir in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Once the dough has rested, knead it on a floured surface, then roll it out into a rectangle of 35 x 40 cm. Brush the rectangle evenly with the butter/cinnamon-sugar mixture. Roll up the dough from the short side and cut approx. 2 cm thick slices. Place the rolls in a butter baking dish or on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cover the cinnamon buns on the baking sheet and let them rise again for about 30 minutes in a warm place. In the meantime, preheat the oven to 180 ° C (electric).
- Brush the cinnamon buns with water before baking. Bake for approx. 25 - 35 minutes until golden brown.
Tip: cream cheese frosting is simply heavenly on these buns!
|Certifications:||EU / non-EU Organic Symbol, Austrian Organic Guarantee|
|Free From:||Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives, Palm oil|
|Type of Product:||Baking Mixes|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||1486 / 355 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||0,4 g|
|from Sugar||15 g|
Organic Cinnamon Buns in Heart Shapes (German Text)
Cream Cheese Frosting for Cinnamon Buns (German Text)
English reviews written for Bake Affair Organic Cinnamon Rolls
- No reviews available