Bake Affair Organic Easter Bunnies
€ 4,16 € 5,20 -20%
(€ 1,03 / 100 g, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Makes 5 bunnies
- Easy to make
- Just add a few fresh ingredients
Item no.: BAF-493, Content: 404 g, EAN: 09120101511623
This baking mix is enough for 5 bunnies made from a yeast dough - perfect as an adorable decor on the plate, as a gift for loved ones or just to enjoy at home. The cakes are really easy to make and you just need a few additional fresh ingredients. The baking mix consists of high-quality organic, non-GMO ingredients from Austria and contains no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
Instructions to bake five Easter bunnies:
- Place the contents of the baking mix into a large mixing bowl - take the sachet containing the dried blossoms and put it aside for later use.
- Take 150 ml milk and 40 g butter in a saucepan and heat until the butter has melted. Allow to cool and stir in an egg. For a vegan preparation, omit the egg and use oat milk and vegetable fat instead of milk and butter.
- Add the lukewarm milk & butter mixture to the Bake Affair baking mix and knead by hand or in a food processor for about 4 minutes.
- Cover the dough and let it rest in a warm place (at ca. 24 °C) for 30 - 60 minutes or until double in size. The longer the dough rests, the better it will rise.
- Then knead the dough again briefly and divide it into five equal pieces.
- Roll each piece of dough into a cylinder. Cut off a small piece of each dough cylinder and shape it into a ball. Shape the remaining dough to resemble a bunny and place the ball of dough in the middle as a "bunny pompom". Repeat with the remaining 4 dough pieces.
- After shaping, brush the bunnies with egg wash (1 egg yolk + 1 tbsp milk) and cover. For the vegan version, you can skip the egg wash.
- Leave to rest in a warm place for another 20-30 minutes.
- Brush again with egg wash or water (vegan), decorate with the colourful dried blossoms and bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C for 15 - 20 minutes.
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||1491 / 356 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||0,4 g|
|from Sugar||19 g|