Bake Affair Spelt Ciabatta with Olives
With delicious Mediterranean flair!
(€ 10,39 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- With fine olives
- Easy to make
- Made with the best spelt flour from Austria
- Makes enough for two loaves
Item no.: BAF-27, Content: 769 g, EAN: 9120101510305
Whip up a perfect ciabatta without needing any special skills with this clever baking mix. Garlic and olives give the mix an extra special flavour.
- 400ml water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- The ciabatta dough tends to be a little sticky, so we recommend dusting your hands and your work surface with flour before shaping the baguettes.
- For a crunchier crust, wet the baking paper before you put the bread in the oven (don't wet the bread itself, just the paper).
- Mix 400 ml of lukewarm water (see the water line in the can) with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and add it to the baking mixture. Knead the dough for about 3 minutes
- Cover the mixture and let it rest in the bowl at room temperature (approx. 24 ° C) for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Shape the dough into a loaf or rolls, then cover and let rest at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 230 ° C (electric)
- Cut the dough about 2 cm deep before placing it in the oven. This creates a beautiful crust.
- Bake at 230 ° C for 10 minutes, then lower the temperature to 190 ° C and bake for another 15 minutes. Remove from the baking sheet and let cool for 10 minutes before eating.
|May Contain Traces Of: :||A - Gluten|
|Type of Product::||Baking Mixes|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||1486 / 355 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||0,9 g|
|from Sugar||0,9 g|
Spelt Ciabatta Hearts - How to Video (in German)
Questions & Answers about Bake Affair Spelt Ciabatta with Olives
English reviews written for Bake Affair Spelt Ciabatta with Olives
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available