Bake Affair White Chocolate & Raspberry Biscuits
(€ 12,11 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Made with Belgian chocolate
- Quick and easy to prepare
- Made with 100% Austrian flour
Item no.: BAF-25, Content: 660 g, EAN: 9120101510725
These biscuits are perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth! Made with Belgian chocolate, they are simply hard to resist!
- Take the butter out of the fridge 1-2 hours before baking, or heat it up in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Open the package, remove the sugar sachet and set it aside.
- Place the soft butter in a large bowl. Empty the contents of the sugar sachet into the bowl and cream together for about 3 minutes.
- Add the egg and mix for another minute, then add the baking mix and stir in for approx. 1 minute to form a smooth dough making sure the chocolate is evenly distributed.
- Spoon the dough into your hand, roll it into a ball and press it slightly flat. You can also use an ice cream scoop to portion out the dough. The mix makes about 15 balls (of about 60g each).
- Place the dough balls on a baking sheet covered with baking paper, cover with cling film or cloth and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (electric) 15 minutes before you're ready to bake.
- Place the biscuits about 5 cm apart on 2 baking sheets lined with baking paper and bake for 18 minutes. Let the biscuits cool before serving.
- Only put one baking sheet at the oven at a time.
- You can easily freeze the raw biscuits. When you're ready to bake them, just put them in the oven at 180 ° C for 22 minutes.
- The biscuits can be stored in an air proof container and stay good for a few days.
- 1 baking mix makes about 15 biscuits.
Created by professionals
- These baking mixes have been designed and tested by a master confectioner and master baker to ensure the best possible results.
- All of our baking mixes are made without preservatives or flavour enhancers for the best natural flavours.
Made with the best ingredients
- We only use hand-picked, high-quality ingredients from Austria.
Handmade with love
- All of our baking mixes are made with love in our mill in Hafnerbach.
- No special knowledge of baking is needed to use this mix!
|Type of Product:||Baking Mixes|
- Wheat Flour
- White chocolate
- Brown Sugar
- Freeze-dried raspberries
- Baking Soda
- Ascorbic acid (E300) (Flour treatment agent)
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||1708 / 408 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||5,7 g|
|from Sugar||45 g|
English reviews written for Bake Affair White Chocolate & Raspberry Biscuits
- No reviews available