Bavicchi Organic Sprouting Basil Seeds
Delicious in Mediterranean dishes!
(€ 141,96 / kg, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Mild taste
- Harvest as green cabbage
- For salads, soups & sauces
Item no.: XPF-BAV-ZBS0608, Content: 250 g, EAN: 8003419028506
Basil sprouts have that characteristic taste that is known from ripe plants. They are particularly popular in Mediterranean cuisine.
Grow sprouts easily and practically all year round at home. They are ready to eat in just a few days. In contrast to the full-grown plant, they have a higher concentration of nutrients and are easier to digest.
- Soak the seeds for about 8-10 hours.
- After soaking, thoroughly rinse.
- Spread evenly on a sprouting tower or put in a sprout glass.
- Water 2 to 3 times a day until germination is complete.
- The finished sprouts can now be stored in the refrigerator, where they will continue to grow a little.
- Wash the sprouts again thoroughly before eating.
|Type of Product:||Sprouts|