Bavicchi Organic Sprouting Chia Seeds
(€ 63,73 / kg, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Easy to grow
- High in fibre
- Fresh and spicy flavour
Item no.: XPF-BAV-ZCH0108, Content: 400 g, EAN: 8003419028520
Chia was one of the staple foods of the Aztecs. It is also becoming increasingly popular today. The sprouts are a visual highlight and are ideal for the delicate refinement of all kinds of dishes.
- Soak the seeds for about 8-10 hours.
- After soaking, thoroughly rinse.
- Spread evenly on a sprouting tower or put in a sprout glass.
- Water 2 to 3 times a day until germination is complete.
- The finished sprouts can now be stored in the refrigerator, where they will continue to grow a little.
- Wash the sprouts again thoroughly before eating.
|Type of Product:||Sprouts|