Bavicchi Organic Sprouting Chickpea Seeds
Ideal as a cooked or roasted side dish
(€ 32,11 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Nutty taste
- For oriental dishes
- No direct sunlight
Item no.: XPF-BAV-ZCE0203, Content: 90 g, EAN: 8003419011751
Chickpeas are an important food in Indian and Oriental cuisine. The sprouts should be boiled or roasted (10-15 minutes) before consumption and are ideal for couscous dishes, among other things.
- Soak the seeds for about 8-10 hours.
- After soaking, thoroughly rinse.
- Spread evenly on a sprouting tower or put in a sprout glass.
- Water 2 to 3 times a day until germination is complete.
- The finished sprouts can now be stored in the refrigerator, where they will continue to grow a little.
- Wash the sprouts again thoroughly before eating.
|Type of Product:||Sprouts|