Bavicchi Organic Sprouting China Rose Seeds
For salads & sandwiches
(€ 144,50 / kg, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Hot & spicy
- Very decorative
- Reminiscent of radishes
Item no.: XPF-BAV-VRV1403, Content: 20 g, EAN: 8003419014066
"China Rose" sprouts have a wonderful colour and are a heavenly pleasure visually. With their pungent taste, they are reminiscent of radish and add taste to all kinds of dishes in no time at all.
- Soak the seeds for about 8-10 hours.
- After soaking, thoroughly rinse.
- Spread evenly on a sprouting tower or put in a sprout glass.
- Water 2 to 3 times a day until germination is complete.
- The sprouts can now be stored in the refrigerator, where they will continue to grow a little.
- Wash the sprouts again thoroughly before eating.
|Type of Product:||Sprouts|
Questions & Answers about Bavicchi Organic Sprouting China Rose Seeds
English reviews written for Bavicchi Organic Sprouting China Rose Seeds
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available