Bioenergie Birch Icing Sugar - Fine Powder
The Finnish original derived from bark
€ 9,99 (€ 1,67 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Lactose and gluten-free
- Pure vegetable origin
- Tastes like sugar & sweetens
- Less calories than sugar
Item no.: XAY-BIO-69501, Content: 600 g, EAN: 9004307069501
The birch sugar is to be used as normal icing/powdered sugar, whether it's intended for baking, icing and decorating. The ratio is 1: 1 when compared to normal sugar. It is the healthier alternative to conventional sugar.
- Since birch sugar provides a breeding ground for yeast, it is not suitable for the preparation of the yeast doughs.
Birch sugar is also suitable for diabetics*
- May have a laxative effect if consumed in excess amounts. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
- Children under 3 years of age should consume xylitol in small quantities only after consulting with a doctor or physician.
- Not suitable for pets especially dogs!
|Use:||For Baking, For Sweetening|
|Product Features:||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Gluten, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Lactose, Preservatives|
|Type of Product::||Sugar|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy/Calories||1005 / 240 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||0 g|
|from Sugar||0,2 g|
|from Polyhydric Alcohols||98,5 g|
- 100% Xylitol (birch sugar)