Bioenergie Flor de Sal from Portugal
The 'caviar' of sea salts
(€ 42,42 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Unionised, unrefined, unbleached
- Natural and free from additives
Item no.: XAY-BIO-71481, Content: 120 g, EAN: 9004307071481
In the salt garden of the Ria Formosa nature park on the coast of Portugal this precious Flor de Sal is manually produced and sun-dried.
- It is well suited for adding some seasoning or refining fish, vegetables and much more.
- Simply crumble and sprinkle over food.
|Use:||As a Finishing and Table Salt|
|Product Features:||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
- 100% Non-iodised Sea Salt