BioKing - Premium Quality Natural Products Organic Whole Grain Buckwheat Powder
Made from the whole grain
(€ 11,98 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Five times finer than flour
- Gentle manufacturing process
- Dried below 30 ° C
Item no.: XAY-PL-101006, Content: 500 g, EAN: 9120013230117
Unlike many other types of grain, buckwheat does not belong to the grass family but to the knotweed family. It is mainly grown in Asia, Russia, North and South America.
- For BioKing's Whole Grain Buckwheat Powder, the whole grain is ground to a fine powder. Thanks to the gentle grinding technology, the powder is up to five times finer than conventionally milled flour. Furthermore, the grains are naturally dried during the grinding process at a grinding temperature below 30 ° C to prevent oxidation.
- Ideal for making baby food or soft foods.
- To make a porridge, warm up milk, soy or vegetable milks slightly (do not boil) and flavour with honey, fruit or almond butter.
- For a savoury dish, add water, soup seasoning, olive oil, herbal salt and / or fresh herbs for a quick meal.
Note for allergy sufferers:
- May contain traces of gluten, nuts, soy and sesame due to production facilities.
|Type of Product:||Grain Products|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy/Calories||1436 / 343 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||0,3 g|
|from Sugar||0,4 g|
- Buckwheat 
- from controlled organic farming
Questions & Answers about BioKing - Premium Quality Natural Products Organic Whole Grain Buckwheat Powder
English reviews written for BioKing - Premium Quality Natural Products Organic Whole Grain Buckwheat Powder
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available