BioKing - Premium Quality Natural Products Organic Whole Grain Oat Powder
For cooking, baking and making baby food
(€ 9,98 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Five times finer than flour
- Gentle manufacturing process
- Dried below 30 ° C
Item no.: XAY-PL-101010, Content: 500 g, EAN: 9120013230070
Oats have been popular grains since the Middle Ages and are stiill important parts of healthy diets today. It's hard to imagine breakfast without oatmeal!
- BioKing's whole grain oat powder can easily be added to other dishes.
- The oats are finely pulverized using a gentle grinding technique. As a result, the powder is up to five times finer than conventional flour. Furthermore, the oats are naturally dryied during the grinding process at a a grinding temperature below 30 ° C to prevent oxidation.
- Ideal for making baby food or other soft foods. To make a porridge, warm up milk, soy milk or veggie milks (do not boil) and flavour with honey, fruit or almond butter.
- Add water, soup seasoning, olive oil, herbal salt and / or fresh herbs for a hearty, quick, savoury meal.
- Add the oat flour to conventional wheat or spelt flour when cooking and baking cakes, cookies, bread, pancakes, etc.
Note for allergy sufferers:
- Contains gluten. May contain traces of nuts, soy and sesame due to production.
|Type of Product:||Grain Products|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy/Calories||1390 / 332 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||1,5 g|
|from Sugar||1,1 g|
|Ingredients||per 100 g|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine)||0,67 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0,96 mg|
- Oat powder 
- from controlled organic farming