black + blum 4 Activated Carbon Filters in a Gift Box
For better flavour
- Absorbs chlorine
- Adds minerals to your drink
- 6-month lifespan
In Japan, people have sworn by the cleansing properties of binchotan since the 17th century. This activated charcoal is made from branches and has been shown to soften water, absorb unwanted flavours and add valuable minerals.
Simply fill a carafe with tap water and add the pre-washed and ready-to-use filter. At best, let it stand overnight. You can already taste a difference after 60 minutes.
The effectiveness of the filter decreases after about 3 months. However, it can be refreshed by placing the filter in boiling water for about 10 minutes. This flushes the impurities out of the coal, which can then work effectively for another 3 months.
- Should the carbon stick break into smaller pieces, this does not change the performance.
- Can only be used for pure water! Small particles and fragments of the filter are completely harmless and can also be drunk.
Everything you need to know at a glance:
- 4 pieces of Binchotan activated carbon filters
- Each piece has a lifespan of 6 months
- Makes the water softer and tastier
- Removes chlorine and other unwanted smells and tastes
- Adds minerals
- Pre-washed and ready to use
- Approx. 15 to 28 mm in diameter and maximum length approx. 118 mm
|Type of Product::||Kitchen Tools|