CauCawa Organic Chocolate Covered Almonds
Mildly roasted organic almonds wrapped in dark organic chocolate
€ 9,99 (€ 6,66 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Strong nutty nuances
- Taste great with coffee
- Fair trade
Item no.: CAU-013, Content: 150 g, EAN: 9120074430211
For this crunchy delicacy, mildly toasted almonds are coated with fine chocolate and rolled in cocoa powder. The roasted almond flavour goes perfectly with the chocolate.
- Only three basic ingredients are used to make the organic chocolate almonds: cocoa beans, almonds and cane sugar. The chocolate and cocoa powder are produced directly from the same cocoa beans.
The cocoa beans come from the Finca de Santana region of the Dominican Republic. The best Trinitario cocoa has been produced there for four generations. The almonds are grown exclusively in Europe.
- Origin of the Cocoa: Finca de Santana, Dominican Republic ('single farm' quality)
- Variety: Trinitario Hispaniola
- Origin of the almonds: Europe
- Taste: the strong nutty flavours of the chocolate blend wonderfully with the roasted almonds
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free
- Fair: The Santana family imports the cocoa to Europe and delivers the cocoa beans directly to a small family business for further processing. This allows them to receive the fairest prices for their crop.
|Certifications:||EU / non-EU Organic Symbol|
|Product Features:||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Type of Product::||Snacks|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||2433 / 581 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||18 g|
|from Sugar||21 g|
Questions & Answers about CauCawa Organic Chocolate Covered Almonds
English reviews written for CauCawa Organic Chocolate Covered Almonds
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available