De Bolster "Alfalfa" Sprouts
Organic sprouts that are ideal with cheese dishes!
- Milder flavour
- Beautiful garnish
Alfalfa is one of the most commonly used sprouts with a mild flavour. The seedlings can be well used as a garnish or with cheese dishes.
You can grow the seeds using the De Bolster sprout dish.
- Sprinkle the seeds in a thin layer on the screen and rinse well under a running faucet.
- Place the screen with the seeds in the glass bowl
- Fill the bowl to below the rim of the screen with water and place at room temperature in a dark place.
- From the second day on, the seeds must be thoroughly rinsed under running water 2 times daily.
- After 3 days, the seeds can be moved to a warm place with a lot of light, but not in direct sun.
- After about 5 to 7 days, the seeds can be cooked as a meal.
|Type of Product::||Sprouts|
Questions & Answers about De Bolster "Alfalfa" Sprouts
English reviews written for De Bolster "Alfalfa" Sprouts
- 15 g, 500 g
- 30 g, 300 g
- 35 g, 400 g
- 90 g, 400 g
- 13 g, 300 g
- 80 g, 600 g
- 10 g, 250 g