Domaines Kilger Bison Salami
Made in Austria in Eibiswald
(€ 52,79 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Choose from plain or chilli flavours
- The bison are raised on the Domaines Kilger farm
Item no.: DOK-014-S-Bison-Natur, Content: 140 g, EAN: 9120115731086
- Domaines Kilger's salamis are cold-smoked at temperatures below 20 ° C and are air-dried. The salami matures for about 8 weeks before it is packaged.
- The sausages are made in Eibiswald, Austria.
- Bison are not just impressive to look at - their meat also has a fresh, flavourful taste! Bison meat is particularly lean and is rich in protein and important minerals. The meat comes from bison the Domaines Kilger farm on a 27 square kilometer estate in Transylvania.
- The pork used for the sausages comes exclusively from certified companies. "Steirerglück" pigs must be born, raised, slaughtered and processed in Styria / Austria.
- Best by: 90 days
- Store cool and dark; use quickly after opening.
- DO NOT eat the casing!
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours|
|Type of Product:||Meats & Sausages|
- 40% Bison meat
- 40% Pork
- 20% Bacon
- Nitrate Pickling Salt
- Sodium Nitrite
- Raw cane sugar
- Red Wine
English reviews written for Domaines Kilger Bison Salami
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available