frooggies Organic Blackcurrant
Flavourful fruit powder made from 100% currants
- Gentle production
- No additives
- No added sugar
Frooggies' fruit powder is made from 500g of fresh currants per can. The organic ingredients are used in raw food quality and are processed into a powder using a gentle manufacturing process. The fresh fruits are frozen and processed into a premium powder, with no additives or added sugars. This maintains the colour, flavour and smell of the fruit.
Try this tasty burst of flavour in your drinks, smoothies, yoghurts, cereals and more!
- 100% organic blackcurrants
- Freeze-dried and finely ground
- Each can contains about 500 g of fresh currants
- Contains lots of vitamin C, anthocyanins, iron, magnesium and calcium
- Raw food quality
Depending on your needs, add 2-3 teaspoons of powder to drinks, yoghurts or cereals.
- 2.5 dl of milk
- 40g chia seeds
- 2 tsp frooggies current powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tsp frooggies blueberry powder
Add the chia seeds, frooggies blueberry powder and vanilla sugar to milk or vegetable milk and stir. Let stand for 10 minutes, then chill for 2 hours.
Topping: Puree the frozen banana with 2 tsp of black currant powder and water. Pour over your pudding and enjoy!
- Store cool, dry and protected from light.
- frooggies is a pure natural product. Therefore, the volume and thus the filling level in the cans can vary. The cans are filled by weight.
|Use:||For Beverages, Muesli & Oatmeal|
|Product Features:||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Flavour:||Fruity and Sweet|
|Type of Product::||Fruit Powders|