HiPP Organic 5-Grain Cereal
A balanced meal at any time of the day
(€ 12,45 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 6 months & up
- Can be prepared in various ways
- Contains no added sugar or milk
Item no.: MM-DA30405, Content: 200 g, EAN: 4062300344877
The Organic 5-Grain Cereal by HiPP contains 5 different grains suitable for babies and is free from added sugar. Furthermore, it also contains vitamin B1, an important nutrient. The gently prepared mixed grain cereal is gentle on your bab's sensitive tummy. Suitable for preparing porridge in various ways for babies 6 months old & up.
Recipe suggestion 1 - 5-Grain Porridge with Formula
- Boil fresh drinking water and let it cool down to around 50 °C. Prepare around 200 ml formula (e.g. with HiPP 2 Organic COMBIOTIK® ).
- Take 3-4 tbsp (= 22 g) cereal powder in a cereal bowl.
- Add the formula and stir well to break up any lumps.
- Allow the porridge to cool and swell for a few minutes. Check the temperature before feeding your baby.
Recipe Suggestion 2: Preparation with milk and water (please see note below*)
- Heat up 100 ml whole milk and 100 ml water in a saucepan. Let it cool down to about 50°C.
- Take 3-4 tablespoons of cereal powder in a cereal bowl.
- Add the milk and water mix to the cereal and stir well to break up any lumps.
- Let the porridge absorb some of the liquid. It is ready to be offered to your baby once it has cooled down to a comfortable temperature (be sure to check)
*Adding water to milk is necessary to reduce the protein content of cow's milk to make it suitable for babies.
Plus, you can prepare porridge with HA formula or add a variety of fruit to the prepared porridge.
|Certifications:||EU / non-EU Organic Symbol|
|Product Features:||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Free From:||Milk, Added Sugar|
|Type of Product:||Food for Babies & Toddlers|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||1595 / 381 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||0,6 g|
|from Sugar||1,8 g|
|Ingredients||per 100 g|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||1,5 mg|