LAVA Bräu BRISKY Oak (2006)
A whiskey specialty from Styria
- Award-winning single malt
- Wonderful malt notes
The production of whiskey is related to the art of brewing, so this beer company has been making whiskey since 2003!
- LAVA BRISKY is a single malt.
- Prepared according to a sophisticated formula using the infusion mash method as well as a mixture of purified and fermented seasonings, both bottom-fermented and top-fermented.
- This process, which is unique in the world, ensures a very smooth and harmoniously fruity taste.
- In oak barrels, the BRISKY is matured to perfection.
- The barrique gives the whiskey delicate vanilla flavours that balance the fruity notes of the malt.
|Meta Information:||Alcoholic Beverages , Whiskey|