Peperita Spice Mill - Carolina Reaper Chili
A sharp duet of sea salt & chili
Out of StockNo longer in production.
This spice mill mixes marvelous sea salt with the spiciness of Carolina Reaper Chillies. The intense taste is ideal as a healthy substitute for sauces.
- In the practical spice grinder, the mixture is very easy to dose and goes perfectly with soups, meat dishes or vegetable side dishes.
Facts about the Carolina Reaper Chili:
- Origin: South Carolina (USA)
- The Carolina Reaper is a form of the chinense Capsicum pepper.
- In November 2013 this variety was entered into the Guinness Book of Records as the spiciest chili variety in the world.
- The top recorded value of the Carolina Reaper was over 2.2 million Scoville points whereas the calculated average value was 1,569,300 Scoville points.
- Spiciness: 10/10
- Color: Deep red
- Shape: Round with a long, pointed end. This resembles the spine of a scorpion.
- Rough texture
- The fruit has an average length of between 2.5 cm - 8 cm and a width of 2.5 cm - 8 cm.
- Maturity: 90 days
- Their flavor is fiery spicy and fruity-sweet with a hint of cinnamon and shocking spiciness.
- Rich in vitamin C (in large quantities)
- Store cool and dry
- Mill made of a glass and plastic cap
|Flavour:||Fruity and Spicy|
|Type of Product:||Nutmeg & Chili Mills|
Ingredients: Sea Salt, Chilli *
English reviews written for Peperita Spice Mill - Carolina Reaper Chili
8 customer reviews in all languages
4,7 out of 5 stars
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 8 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Discover Piccantino International :
Free delivery in Austria
from € 49,90
More than 9.300 products