Sonnentor Organic Green Jade Needle Tea
Top notch tea
- From the Dongzhai tea garden
- Multi-faceted fragrance
- A powerful, invigorating taste
A traditional Chinese tea:
- The Dongzhai tea garden is located in the Chinese province of Yunnan, at 1500m.
- The harvest time of this excellent green tea takes place in the cool of spring.
- "First Grade" means that besides the bud only the youngest leaves are picked by hand.
How is it made?
- The flat compressed form of the tea is made by pressing the tea by hand in a heated wok-like pan.
- Again and again, the tea is cooled and re-pressed.
- The elongated rolled leaves are dark green and needle-like, which is how they get their name.
About the flavour:
- This tea is a soft golden yellow in the cup and smells fresh and diverse.
- The strong flavour is grassy, dry and invigorating at the same time.
- The still warm tea bags can be repeatedly used for 2-3 times.
- The second infusion, the brew time should be extended to 4 minutes, for the third infusion to 4-5 minutes.
|Use For: :||More Energy|
|Tea:||Loose Leaf Tea|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives, Allergens|
|Type of Product::||Green Teas|