Spiceworld No. 8b Smoked Pastrami Rub
New York style
- With jalapenos
- For dry and vacuum curing
- For veal, beef and pork
With this spice mixture for dry and vacuum curing, you can prepare classic New York style pastrami.
- For curing, use you should use 120g per kilogram of meat
- For smoking, use 80g per kilogram of meat.
- Rub the meat with the salted mixture and then vacuum seal or store in a suitable box for 14 days in the refrigerator.
- Brush the cured meat with mustard and sprinkle with the smoked rub. Vacuum seal it again and continue processing.
Ingredients: coriander, thyme, onion, tellicherry pepper, cardamom, paprika, paprika, jalapenos