Snacks for the UEFA Football Championship!
The EM is in full swing, do you have your snacks? Looking to bring a little more to your viewing party than just crisps? Here's a few recipes for alternative snack ideas!
400g chickpeas (canned or in a glass)
Oil, taste nuetral
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp sweet paprika
1 teaspoon garlic granules or fresh garlic
1 tsp salt
- Wash the chickpeas with cold water in a colander and drain. Then allow the chickpeas to dry between two tea towels.
- Pour the dry chickpeas onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes. (Top and bottom heat: 190 degrees / convection: 175 degrees). Check on the chickpeas approximately every 10 minutes. When the peas are slightly browned and crispy, they are done.
- Meanwhile, mix all of the spices in a bowl together.
- Pour the finished, still hot chickpeas in another bowl, drizzle them with oil and mix so that the oil is well dispersed. Then add the spice mixture and stir well, until the spices have been evenly distributed over the peas.
- Allow the peas to cool and enjoy!
Pork Fillet Finger Food
500 g pork tenderloin
100ml white wine
Rosemary (dried or fresh)
5 cloves garlic
4 tablespoons lemon juice
4 tablespoons olive oil
- Remove any fat and sinew from the tenderloin and cut into thick medallions of around 1 cm and season them with salt and pepper.
- Wash and finely chop the rosemary.
- Sear the medallions on each side with 2 tablespoons oil for three minutes each, then place in a bowl and sprinkle with the rosemary.
- Peel the garlic and cut it into thin slices. In a frying pan, sauté the garlic with the pork grease from the medallions pan (not too long, otherwise the garlic turns bitter), then pour in the wine.
- Pour the sauce over the medallions and drizzle them evenly with 2 tablespoons of oil and lemon juice
- Once again, season the medallions with salt and pepper, let everything cool down and then let them soak for 12 hours in the refrigerator.
160 g sunflower seeds
160 g flaxseed
100g pumpkin seeds
150 ml water
5 tablespoons shelled hemp seeds,
2 tablespoons chia seeds
2 tsp salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 pinch of chili powder
- Grind the sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and flax seeds (up to a handful each). Then, pour them into a bowl and add the remaining flaxseed, chia seeds and add spices and mix.
- Add water and knead the dough into a solid mass. Then covered and let stand for 2 hours.
- Press the dough flat and cut the crackers into shape. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in the oven at 50 degrees.
Beet & Walnut Dip
50 g nuts
2 beets (fresh)
1 piece of ginger (fresh)
½ tsp black pepper
1 tsp sesame paste
A shot of lemon juice
Toast the nuts briefly in a pan, so that they develop their full flavour. Cook the beets until they are soft in salted water. Now add the nuts, beets and the remaining ingredients in a blender.
Enjoy your snacking!
- Suitable for gastronomy, even base for ice
- Dishwasher-safe with screen-printed decor
- Depicts a couple in traditional Austrian garb
1 Set€ 8,495.0 (1)
- Ideal for sweetening fruits and fruit salads
- For cooking & baking
- Calorie free
125 ml€ 4,99(€ 3,99 / 100 ml)5.0 (1)
- Pleasantly fruity & mild
- Whole fruit without a stone
- Refines cold & warm dishes
350 g€ 2,69(€ 0,77 / 100 g)5.0 (1)
Shaker, 270 g€ 5,99(€ 1,93 / 100 g)4.5 (4)