Zotter Chocolate Drinking-Chocolate Coffee Cardamom
An exotic experience
About the chocolate:
- This Drinking Chocolate mixes milk chocolate and a sweet coffee chocolate coating, with citrus cardamom notes and fragrances. Hand-roasted coffee with cardamom tastes phenomenal. In Arabian countries, people have long since spiced up their coffees with cardamom.
- Drinking Chocolate may be enjoyed as you please – whether shaken or stirred, the adventure factor is guaranteed!
- Fill the Zotter Special Shaker (beware! – a normal shaker does not work!) with 0.2 l hot milk, drop the drinking chocolate bar into it, shake to your heart’s content and enjoy!
- This is the decelerated variation for gourmets and slow food activists who take their time and appreciate ritual.
- First of all heat 0.2 or 0.3 l milk according to taste and allow it to froth. Now let the Drinking Chocolate bar bathe in the milk for 1-2 minutes and then whisk. Then let the drink rest for another 1-2 minutes so the flavours unfold. Whisk once again and enjoy!
Ingredients : raw cane sugar °, cocoa butter °, whole milk powder °, cocoa milk ° (at least 37% cocoa), cardamom ° (1%), coffee beans °, sweet whey powder °, locust bean gum °, whole cane sugar °, food salt, coffee powder °, soy lecithin °°, vanilla pods °
° from certified organic farming
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g|
|Saturated fatty acids||24 g|