Zotter Chocolate Organic Drinking Chocolate - Götterdrink
€ 6,03 € 6,69 -10%
(€ 54,82 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- With Maca & Tonka beans
- Creamy power drink
Item no.: ZSM-21024, Content: 110 g, EAN: 9006403031116
The aroma of tonka beans is lusciously tempting and is also very often used in perfumes. See for yourself! Combined with macadamia nougat and maca. Refined with rose petals, cardamom, coriander, cinnamon, bourbon vanilla and Bird's Eye chili.
- Mix a bar of drinking chocolate with 0.2 or 0.3 l of hot milk in a tower blender or with a hand blender. Your chocolate smoothie is ready!
- Boil 200 ml of milk in a small saucepan, add the drinking chocolate bar and mix with a hand blender. Bring to the boil briefly and the chocolate smoothie is ready!
- Depending on your taste, heat up 0.2 or 0.3 l of milk and froth it up. Let the drinking chocolate bar bathe in the milk for 1-2 minutes. Whisk and let it rest for another 1-2 minutes to allow the flavours to fully develop. Whisk again and enjoy!
Cool - Drinking Chocolate on Ice:
- Prepare drinking chocolate "normally", allow to cool in the refrigerator and serve with ice cubes or crushed ice.
- Raw Cane Sugar 
- Cocoa Butter 
- Cocoa Mass 
- macadamia nuts 
- Whole Milk Powder 
- Sweet whey powder 
- Skim Milk Powder 
- 1,4% Maca powder 
- Carob bean gum 
- Soy Lecithin 
- Whole Cane Sugar 
- Vanilla Powder 
- Rock Salt
- Bird's Eye Chili 
- 3% Tonka bean oil 
- Cardamom 
- Bitter almond oil 
- Cinnamon 
- Coriander 
- Rose Oil 
- from fair trade, fair trade content in total: 72% / from controlled organic agriculture
- From certified, organic farming
- Thickener / from controlled organic agriculture
- Emulsifier / from controlled organic agriculture
Cocoa (cocoa mass and cocoa butter): 30% minimum. Whole milk powder from the Tyrolean organic mountain farmers "Bio vom Berg".May contain traces of nuts of all kinds, peanuts and sesame seeds.
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||2311 / 552 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||18 g|
|from Sugar||46 g|