Ayurveda Lakshmi Chili Spiced Ghee
Very spicy (100,000 Scoville rating)
- Ghee made from pure butter fat
- With spices of Sun Gate
- For cooking and refining
- Smoke point 205 ° C
What is Ghee?
- Ghee is clarified butter, which Lakshmi Ayurveda uses to obtain during the boiling process of sweet cream. The butter oil is separated from the milk protein and lactose using gentle simmering, for several hours at temperatures of about 95°C to 98°C and is then filtered by hand. The residual water is steamed.
- The original Ayurveda Ghee, produced from the best organic butter, has a nutty flavour and a creamy, slightly caramel aroma. Ghee is an easily digestible fat and is ideal for roasting meat, fish and poultry. It can be used for steaming, frying and baking.
- Ghee is a very rich butter and thus one only needs 30% to 50% of the amount of conventional oils and butters stated in the recipe instruction. Ghee is an animal fat and is not cholesterol-free. However, it may be used in small quantities.
- Our "Original Ayurveda Ghee", refined with a high proportion of herbs and spices from controlled organic cultivation by SONNENTOR.
Benefits of Cooking with Spiced and Herbal Ghee:
- The flavour is transferred into the product immediately during the cooking process
- The herbs cannot be bitter or burnt!
- When frying the full flavour instantly penetrates into the food!
- Economical use of herbs and spices!
- Long shelf life!
- High smoke point and high yield!
- Ideally suited to round off dishes. Drizzle a few drops of herbal or spiced ghee drizzle the food before serving.
Ingredients: top ghee with the spicy flavor of Birds Eye chillies!
Please note! This ghee is really spicy! (100,000 Scoville)
- Produced and bottled in Austria.
- Store dry and protected from light.
|Uses:||For Fish and Seafood, For Meat , For Poultry, For Vegetable Dishes, For Potatoes|
|Free from:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
Ingredients: 100% derived from butter ghee, ground chili peppers
May contain traces of milk protein and lactose