Ayurveda Lakshmi Garlic Spiced Ghee
Intense garlic flavour
- Smoke point 205 ° C
- With spices from Sun Gate
- For cooking and refining
- For hearty dishes
What is Ghee?
- Ghee is clarified butter, which Lakshmi Ayurveda uses to obtain during the boiling process of sweet cream. The butter oil is separated from the milk protein and lactose using gentle simmering, for several hours at temperatures of about 95°C to 98°C and is then filtered by hand. The residual water is steamed.
- The original Ayurveda Ghee, produced from the best organic butter, has a nutty flavour and a creamy, slightly caramel aroma.
- Ghee is an easily digestible fat and is ideal for roasting meat, fish and poultry. It can be used for steaming, frying and baking. Ghee is a very rich butter and thus one only needs 30% to 50% of the amount of conventional oils and butters stated in the recipe instruction. Ghee is an animal fat and is not cholesterol-free. However, it may be used in small quantities.
- Our "Original Ayurveda Ghee", refined with a high proportion of herbs and spices from controlled organic cultivation by SONNENTOR.
Benefits of Cooking with Spiced and Herbal Ghee:
- The flavour is transferred into the product immediately during the cooking process
- The herbs cannot be bitter or burnt!
- When frying the full flavour instantly penetrates into the food!
- Economical use of herbs and spices!
- Long shelf life!
- High smoke point and high yield!
- Ideally suited to round off dishes. Drizzle a few drops of herbal or spiced ghee drizzle the food before serving.
The garlic ghee has a strong garlic flavor! It gives hearty meals a hint of garlic.
- Produced and bottled in Austria.
- Store dry and protected from light.
|Uses:||For Meat , For Poultry, Suitable for Game|
|Free from:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
Ingredients: 100% derived from butter ghee, garlic granules
May contain traces of milk protein and lactose included.