Bake Affair Organic Baguette
Bake French-style bread
(€ 14,80 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For 2 loaves of 250 g each
- Just add water
- Vegan & made without artificial flavours
Item no.: BAF-311, Content: 371 g, EAN: n/a
German packaging: Bio-Baguette
A crispy baguette always tastes good - whether you enjoy it for breakfast, with a fresh salad, with a cheese plate or topped with something tasty. These baguettes taste even better when you make them yourself!
Ingredients for 2 baguettes á 250 g:
- 1 baking mix
- 220 ml of water
Resting time for the dough: 50 - 75 min
Baking time: 10 min at 230 ° C + another 15 min at 190 ° C (electric)
- Open the freshness seal on the can and pour the baking mix into a large bowl. Fill the can with water (220 ml) up to the waterline and carefully pour it over the baking mix. Knead the dough by hand or with a mixer for 3 minutes.
- Cover the bowl and place it in a warm location (~ 24 ° C) for about 20-30 minutes.
- After the dough rises, place it on a floured work surface and divide it into 2 equal pieces. Roll out each piece of dough into a rectangle of approx. 8 x 10 cm, sprinkle it with a little flour and roll it up. Turn the dough rolls seam up and roll them out until they are approx. 25 cm long. Shape them to give them the typical oval ends that baguettes have. Make sure to keep the surface you're working on floured.
- Place the baguettes in a floured proofing basket (if you have one) or on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Cover and let rise again for 30-45 mins.
- Preheat your oven to 230 ° C (electric).
- Before baking the baguettes, place them on a baking sheet and score them several times with a sharp knife so that the steam can escape while baking. Then brush or spray them with a little lukewarm water and put them in the oven.
- Bake the baguettes for 10 minutes at 230 ° C (electric). Then reduce the heat to 190 ° C and bake them for another 15 minutes.Then you can remove them from the baking sheet. Before serving, the baguettes should cool down for about 10 minutes.
|Certifications:||EU / non-EU Organic Symbol, Austrian Organic Guarantee|
|Free From:||Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives, Palm oil|
|Type of Product:||Baking Mixes|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||1407 / 336 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||0,2 g|
|from Sugar||1,2 g|