Bake Affair Organic Gingerbread Biscuits
Exquisite, aromatic baking mix for Advent treats
(€ 18,29 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Classic recipe, quick to prepare
- Add butter, honey & fresh eggs
- Without artificial additives
Item no.: BAF-397, Content: 322 g, EAN: 9120101512415
Bake Affair offers the perfect baking mix for gingerbread biscuits for passionate home bakers. - without It contains is free from artificial additives, but with carefully selected organic ingredients. The dough can be prepared in just a few steps and is ready to be rolled out. The Advent mood is rising:
Additional fresh ingredients for about 500 g gingerbread biscuits:
- 25 g butter
- 120 g honey
- 2 eggs
- 15 ml water
1. Open the seal and pour the baking mix into a large bowl.
2. Cut 25 g cold butter into small pieces and add to the baking mix in the bowl. Form a crumbly dough by hand, with a food processor or with the Thermomix for about 2 minutes. Add the honey, one egg and water and knead for a further 2 minutes to form a dough.
3. Wrap the dough in cling film and refrigerate for 60 minutes or overnight.
4. Take the dough out of the fridge half an hour before you start baking. Preheat the oven to 180 °C top / bottom heat. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
5. Sprinkle the work surface and dough with flour and roll it out to a sheet about 1 cm thick. Cut out shapes with your favourite cookie cutters.
6. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and brush with 1 beaten egg. Bake in the oven on the middle shelf for 12-15 minutes. Then let cool completely on a wire rack. Serve immediately or decorate as desired with icing, sprinkles etc.
Decorating with Icing:
Beat one egg white in a food processor or Thermomix (10 sec. / level 6) until light and fluffy. Gradually add icing sugar while beating at the highest level for about 1 to 2 minutes. The icing has the right consistency when stiff peaks form as you pull up the whisk. Transfer the icing to a piping bag and decorate your gingerbread biscuits.
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||1365 / 326 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||0,2 g|
|from Sugar||23 g|