Bake Affair Organic Grilled Bread with a Smoky Organic Paprika Rub
The savoury companion for barbeque
- For 1 loaf (500 g) or 3 baguettes
- Just add water
- Can be grilled
German packaging: Bio Grillbrot mit rauchigem Bio Paprika Rub
This crunchy bread has a wonderfully smoky flavour that pairs wonderfully with barbecue. The vegan baking mix is very easy to use and can be cooked directly on the grill or baked in the oven. Just add fresh water! Everything else is included in the baking mix: flour, yeast and a fine spice mix with smoky paprika. All of the ingredients are organic and the mix does not contain sugar or palm oil.
For 500 g: one loaf or several bread sticks:
- 1 baking mix
- 220 ml of water
Resting time for the dough: approx. 50 min
- In the oven: 10 min at 230 ° C + approx. 15 min at 190 ° C (electric) / bread sticks 17 - 20 min at 230 ° C
- On the grill: approx. 20 min at 230 ° C (indirect heat, closed lid & ventilation slide open)
- Open the freshness seal on the can and pour the baking mix into a large bowl. Use the water line in the can to measure out 220 ml of lukewarm water and carefully pour it over the baking mixture. Knead the dough for about 3 minutes by hand or using a mixer.
- Cover the bowl and let the dough rise in a warm place (around 24 ° C) for about 30 minutes.
- After the dough has risen, knead again, then shape the dough into the shape you want. You can make three breadsticks by dividing the dough into three equal pieces and shaping them to approx. 15 cm long.
Tip: If necessary, sprinkle the dough with a little flour so that it's easier to shape.
- Cover again and let rest for another 20 minutes. In the meantime, preheat the oven or grill to 230 ° C.
- Loaf: Bake in the oven: Place the dough on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Grilled bread: Bake for 10 minutes at 230 ° C, then reduce the heat to 190 ° C and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Breadsticks: Bake the sticks for 17 - 20 min at 230 ° C (electric) Grill: preheat the grill to 230 ° C and place the breadsticks directly on the wire rack. Close the lid and ventilation slide and bake on indirect heat for approx. 20 minutes.
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||1428 / 341 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||0,5 g|
|from Sugar||2,1 g|
Beer & Bacon Breadstick Recipe (German Text)