Bake Affair Spelt Bread with Wild Herbs
Easily bake your own bread!
(€ 10,39 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Special flavour
- Exquisite ingredients from Austria
- Made with love
Item no.: BAF-3, Content: 673 g, EAN: 9120101510145
Local Austrian herbs give this baking mix a very special flavour. Enjoy the delicious experience of freshly baked bread! The mix is made using high quality, regional ingredients from Austria.
Bake Affair's baking mixes are designed so that you can easily make your baked goods without any additional baking skills.
It's this easy:
- Pour the mix into a bowl and add 470 ml water. Knead it well by hand or with a mixer.
- Cover the bowl with a cloth and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Knead the dough again, shape it and let it rest for another 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven (electric) or the grill to 230 ° C.
- Cover the baking paper and the loaf of bread with water to make sure it has a nice crunchy crust.
- Score the bread several times with a knife.
- Bake at 230 ° C for 10 minutes, then lower the heat to 190 ° C and bake again for about 15 minutes. Then let it cool down.
|May Contain Traces Of: :||A - Gluten|
|Type of Product::||Baking Mixes|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||1310 / 313 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||0,2 g|
|from Sugar||1 g|
Questions & Answers about Bake Affair Spelt Bread with Wild Herbs
English reviews written for Bake Affair Spelt Bread with Wild Herbs
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available