Bavicchi Organic sprouts "Lucerne - Alfalfa"
Use the dried sprouts as a tea
(€ 72,25 / kg, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Mild, bitter taste
- Goes well with cheese
- Rapid harvest
Item no.: XPF-BAV-ZER0203, Content: 40 g, EAN: 8003419011324
"Lucerne" Alfalfa have a mild taste and go particularly well with cheese. Often considered a grain because of their brown colour, they belong to the legume family.
- Soak the seeds for about 8-10 hours.
- After soaking, thoroughly rinse.
- Spread evenly on a sprouting tower or put in a sprout glass.
- Water 2 to 3 times a day until germination is complete.
- The finished sprouts can now be stored in the refrigerator, where they will continue to grow a little.
- Wash the sprouts again thoroughly before eating.
|Type of Product:||Sprouts|
Questions & Answers about Bavicchi Organic sprouts "Lucerne - Alfalfa"
I have bought this product, but I eat it, adding it to my oatmeal porrage. Is threre any reason not to eat the seeds directly? Is there something else you would recommend?
English reviews written for Bavicchi Organic sprouts "Lucerne - Alfalfa"
- No reviews available