Bavicchi Organic Sprouting Red Adzuki Seeds
For Asian cuisine
(€ 32,11 / kg, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- High protein content
- For cooking and blanching
- Refines all rice dishes
Item no.: XPF-BAV-ZFN0403, Content: 90 g, EAN: 8003419011492
Azuki sprouts have a high fibre content. Ideal for oriental cuisine. Perfect as a cooked or steamed side dish.
Grow sprouting vegetables easily and practically all year round at home. They are ready to eat in just a few days. In contrast to the full-grown plant, they have a higher concentration of nutrients and are easier to digest.
- Soak the seeds for about 8-10 hours.
- After soaking, thoroughly rinse.
- Spread evenly on a sprouting tower or put in a sprout glass.
- Water 2 to 3 times a day until germination is complete.
- The finished sprouts can now be stored in the refrigerator, where they will continue to grow a little.
- Wash the sprouts again thoroughly before eating.
|Type of Product:||Sprouts|
Questions & Answers about Bavicchi Organic Sprouting Red Adzuki Seeds
English reviews written for Bavicchi Organic Sprouting Red Adzuki Seeds
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available