Bavicchi Organic Sprouting Red Cabbage Seeds
Great taste and colour
(€ 240,83 / kg, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Spicy, delicate flavour
- Perfect for decorating
- Ideal for vegetable dishes
Item no.: XPF-BAV-VCC0403, Content: 12 g, EAN: 8003419011300
Red cabbage sprouts are rich in nutrients and can be grown year-round. The red-purple shoots have a delicate and somewhat spicy taste. Ideal for use in vegetable dishes and herb quark as well as for decorating dishes.
- Soak the seeds for about 8-10 hours.
- After soaking, thoroughly rinse.
- Spread evenly on a sprouting tower or put in a sprout glass.
- Water 2 to 3 times a day until germination is complete.
- The finished sprouts can now be stored in the refrigerator, where they will continue to grow a little.
- Wash the sprouts again thoroughly before eating.
|Type of Product:||Sprouts|
Questions & Answers about Bavicchi Organic Sprouting Red Cabbage Seeds
English reviews written for Bavicchi Organic Sprouting Red Cabbage Seeds
- No reviews available