Bavicchi Organic Sprouting Sunflower Seeds
Refine salads, cereals or soups!
(€ 36,13 / kg, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Nutty aroma
- Raw or roasted
- Year-round cultivation
Item no.: XPF-BAV-ZGI0103, Content: 80 g, EAN: 8003419011485
Sunflower sprouts have a very high protein content and can be nibbled on their own, raw or roasted. They can easily be grown at home all year round and are ready to eat within four to six days.
- Soak the seeds for about 8-10 hours.
- After soaking, thoroughly rinse.
- Spread evenly on a sprouting tower or put in a sprout glass.
- Water 2 to 3 times a day until germination is complete.
- The sprouts can now be stored in the refrigerator, where they will continue to grow a little.
- Wash the sprouts again thoroughly before eating.
|Type of Product:||Sprouts|
Questions & Answers about Bavicchi Organic Sprouting Sunflower Seeds
English reviews written for Bavicchi Organic Sprouting Sunflower Seeds
- No reviews available