Bebivita Follow-on Milk 3
Also suitable for drinking from a cup
(€ 15,18 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 10 months & up
- Not a substitute for breast milk
- In addition to solids
Item no.: MM-1123-01, Content: 500 g, EAN: 4018852021117
Depending on their age and development, babies have different needs when it comes to their diet and nutrition. By the time they are 10 months old, most babies are already eating solids on a regular basis. The nutrient and vitamin content of bottle feeds should also be adapted to this mixed form of nutrition.
The Bebivita 3 Follow-on Milk is the ideal formula milk for babies older than ten months. It is not suitable as a substitute for breast milk in the first months of life (as the sole food or for supplementary feeding). It is smooth and creamy and keeps your baby feeling full and satisfied. Ideally, your baby should be drinking follow-on milk from a cup. Depending on the individual development of each baby, Bebivita 3 Follow-on Milk can sometimes be fed before the 10th month, but only after consulting a paediatrician first.
Dosage: Once they start eating solids, babies usually need 5 meals a day. Bottle meals are gradually replaced by solid meals eaten with a spoon - the pace varies from baby to baby. The amount of formula your baby drinks can vary from meal to meal and from day to day. Please orient yourself to your baby's needs. The table here includes the correct ratio of water and powder. Please use the measuring spoon included in the package to measure out the powder (1 level measuring spoon = approx. 4.4 g Bebivita 3).
|Freshly boiled water (ml)||Bebivita 3 powder (measuring spoon)||Ready-to-drink formula (ml)|
- Freshly boil the required amount of drinking water according to the table. Let cool down to 40 - 50°C.
- Pour the boiled, cooled water into a clean, sterilised bottle.
- Measure the required amount of powder as shown in the table with the measuring spoon. Loosely fill the measuring spoon and wipe off any excess with the back of a knife.
- Add powder to the bottle and close tightly.
- Shake vigorously.
- If your baby can already drink from a cup, please pour the prepared formula into a cup now.
- Let cool down to approx. 37 °C (drinking temperature).
- Be sure to check the temperature of the formula before you feed your baby!
Please note further important information on the use of infant formula below.
|Type of Product:||Food for Babies & Toddlers|
- Skim milk
- Vegetable oils
- Palm Oil 
- Rapeseed Oil
- Sunflower oil
- Whey Powder
- Fish oil 
- Calcium Carbonate
- Lecithin 
- Potassium chloride
- Sodium citrate
- Magnesium carbonate
- potassium citrate
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- calcium orthophosphates
- Iron sulfate
- Vitamin E
- Zinc oxide
- Pantothenic Acid
- Copper sulfate
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- Potassium Iodate
- Folic acid
- Sodium selenate
- Manganese sulfate
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin D
- from sustainable cultivation
- contains DHA - contributes to the development of eyesight. DHA belongs to the family of omega-3 fatty acids.
Allergy advice: Contains milk and milk products (including lactose), soy and soy products, fish and fish products
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g prepared formula |
|Energy Content / Calories||285 / 68 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||1,6 g|
|from Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids||0,5 g|
|from Monounsaturated Fatty Acids||1,6 g|
|from Sugar||5 g|
|from Starch||2,3 g|
|Linoleic acid||0,41 g|
|linolenic acid (omega-3)||0,06 g|
|Lactose (natural milk sugar)||5 g|
- Standard preparation: 100 ml ready-to-drink formula = 13.2 g Bebivita 3 and 90 ml boiled water
|Ingredients||Per 100g prepared formula |
|Vitamin A||56 mcgs|
|Vitamin D||1,6 mcg|
|Vitamin E||0,9 mg|
|Vitamin K||3,9 mcgs|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||10 mgs|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0,051 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0,12 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||0,042 mg|
|Folic acid||10 mcgs|
|Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin)||0,1 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid||0,35 mg|
- Standard preparation: 100 ml of ready-to-drink formula = 13.2 g Bebivita 3 and 90 ml boiled water
Important Information on the Use of Infant Formula
Questions & Answers about Bebivita Follow-on Milk 3
English reviews written for Bebivita Follow-on Milk 3
- No reviews available