Berghofer Mühle Brioche Baking Mix
Make these treats at home!
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Whether you enjoy these brioches with butter and fruity jam for breakfast or serve them as an accompaniment to afternoon coffee, brioche are always an irresistible treat. With this baking mix you can easily bake your own brioche yourself and enjoy them fresh from the oven.
- No flavourings
- No preservatives
- Pour the mix in a large bowl and add 15g of dry yeast or 1 cube fresh yeast (42g), 75g of softened butter (or vegetable fat) and approx. 350 - 370ml lukewarm water. Knead into a smooth dough.
- Leave the dough to rise for approx. 20 min, covering the bowl. Shape the dough or put it into a bread tin and let rise for another 30 min, covered. Brush an egg wash over the dough and bake until it turns light brown. Bake at approx. 170 degrees (approx. 30 - 40 min.).
Tip: sprinkle sliced almonds onto the dough after adding egg wash.
Baking in a bread maker:
- Put 500g of the mixture into the baking container.
- Add 9g pf dry yeast or 1/2 a cube pf fresh yeast (21g), 50g of softened butter (or vegetable fat) and approx. 240 ml lukewarm water.
- Start the "normal" program and selected a "light brown" bake.
|Type of Product:||Baking Mixes|
|Storage Information:||Store in a cool, dry place protected from light|
Ingredients: wheat flour, skim milk powder, sugar, whole egg powder, rock salt
English reviews written for Berghofer Mühle Brioche Baking Mix
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available