Bioenergie Coarse Ancient Salt for Salt Mills
Pure rock salt from the primordial sea
(€ 0,50 / 100 g, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Coarse salt suitable for salt grinders
- From one of the oldest salt mines in Germany
- Natural and free from additives
- Uniodised, unrefined, unbleached
Item no.: XAY-BIO-62557, Content: 500 g, EAN: 9004307062557
Coarse Ancient Salt for Salt Mills
- The ancient salt, also referred to as rock salt, was formed through the desiccation of the primal ocean more than 200 million years ago.
- The salt is stored 400-750 m below the earth's surface and is protected from environmental influences. It is traditionally mined.
- Ancient salt is white to slightly grey in colour and is suitable to use on a daily basis. It has a tart yet salty flavour.
- Coarse salt suitable for salt mills.
|Use:||For Dips, Pestos and Marinades, As a Finishing and Table Salt, For Fish and Seafood, For Meat , For Poultry, For Vegetables and Salads, For Potatoes, For Sauces, For Soups|
|Product Features:||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
- Rock salt
Questions & Answers about Bioenergie Coarse Ancient Salt for Salt Mills
English reviews written for Bioenergie Coarse Ancient Salt for Salt Mills
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available