BioKing - Premium Quality Natural Products Organic 100% Germinated Brown Millet
Whole grain powder "PLUS"
(€ 13,99 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Made from the husks and germ buds
- Five times finer than flour
- Gentle manufacturing process
- Dried below 30 ° C
Item no.: XAY-PL-101013, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 9120013238786
Brown Millet has been valued as a food supplment for millenia. That's why BioKing has included it in this range. The "PLUS" Brown Millet contains 100% germinated brown millet powder.
- The brown millet used in the powder is finely pulverized with its husk and germ buds using a gentle grinding technique. This technique produces powder that is up to five times finer than conventionally milled flour. Furthermore, the millet is dried naturally during the grinding process using a grinding temperature below 30 ° C to prevent oxidation.
- Origin of raw materials: Austria
- Ideal for making baby food or soft foods.
- To make a porridge, warm up milk, soy or vegetable milks slightly (do not boil) and flavour with honey, fruit or almond butter.
- For a savoury dish, add water, soup seasoning, olive oil, herbal salt and / or fresh herbs for a quick meal.
Note for allergy sufferers:
- May contain traces of gluten, nuts, soy and sesame due to production facilities.
|Type of Product:||Grain Products|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy/Calories||1507 / 360 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||0,7 g|
|from Sugar||2,1 g|
|Ingredients||per 100 g|
- 100% Germinated Brown millet (ground) 
- from controlled organic cultivation
Questions & Answers about BioKing - Premium Quality Natural Products Organic 100% Germinated Brown Millet
English reviews written for BioKing - Premium Quality Natural Products Organic 100% Germinated Brown Millet
- No reviews available