BioKing - Premium Quality Natural Products Organic Whole Grain Spelt Flour
Excellent for baking & cooking
(€ 4,49 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Fine nutty taste
- Made from the whole grain
Item no.: XAY-PL-101108, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 9120013234405
Organic Whole Grain Spelt Flour
- Spelt was cultivated by the Celts and ancient Egyptians, making it one of the oldest types of grains used in human history.
- Since spelt has the same baking properties as wheat, spelt flour can be used in many ways for baking and cooking. The whole grain is characterised by its fine nutty taste.
- Try out different cakes, dessert or bread recipes. The spelt flour is also suitable for homemade spaetzle and pasta.
|Type of Product::||Grain Products|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy/Calories||1428 / 341 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||0,4 g|
|from Sugar||0,8 g|
- Spelt Whole Grain Flour 
- from controlled organic farming