Classic Ayurveda Organic Ground Ashwagandha
A nutritional supplement
€ 6,29 € 6,99 -10%
(€ 125,80 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Traditional Ayurvedic spice powder
- Known as "Indian Ginseng"
- Reduces vatta and kapha
Item no.: XAY-AN-12313, Content: 50 g, EAN: 4032582003014
The Ashvagandha Root
- In Ayurveda Ashvagandha , known as winter cherry, is one of the most commonly used dietary supplements. Its significance in Ayurveda is comparable to that of ginseng in traditional Chinese health science. Ashvagandha means "the smell of the horse" and in Indian tradition this is attributed to the vitality and strength of a horse.
- The Ashvagandha root reduces vata and kapha.
- Take 2 teaspoons a day in water, a smoothie or warm milk.
- Ashwagandha, Withania somnifera 
- from controlled organic cultivation