Cosmoveda Organic Gurmar Churna
(€ 142,71 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Dietary supplements from the Gymnema sylvestre plant
- With phytochemicals
- Tart and bitter taste
Item no.: XAY-COS-123196, Content: 70 g, EAN: 4032108123196
Gurmar or Meshasringi - Gymnema sylvestre - is a tall, woody, multi-branched climbing plant with opposite, branching, elliptical to ovate leaves whose roots, leaves and seeds are used in the Ayurvedic diet.
- It has a tart and bitter taste.
- Take one level scoop, preferably divided into 2 portions, with warm water between meals. The daily intake of 2.80 g herbal powder contains 26.46 mg polyphenols.
|Use:||For Vegetable Dishes, For Rice Dishes|
|Certifications:||Certified Organic - Controlled Organic Farming|
|Product Features:||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Gluten, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Lactose, Preservatives|
- Gurmar (Gymnema sylvestre) 
- from controlled organic cultivation
|Ingredients||per 2,8 g|
|Gurmar (Gymnema sylvestre)||2,8 g|
|from Polyphenols||26,46 mg|
Questions & Answers about Cosmoveda Organic Gurmar Churna
English reviews written for Cosmoveda Organic Gurmar Churna
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Discover Piccantino International :
Free delivery in Austria
from € 49,90
More than 9.400 products