Gölles Manufaktur Ruotker's Whiskey Ruediger II.
Unconventional whiskey from Styria
(€ 71,41 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Made in the Vulkanland region of Styria
- Distilled from 5 grains
- Alcohol content: 43.3 % vol.
Item no.: GM-000530, Content: 700 ml, EAN: 9007203005307
The classic bourbon blend by Gölles. Made up of about 10 individual components and 5 grains which have been aged differently, thus giving this speciality whiskey its unique taste.
- Blend of corn, rye, wheat, spelt and barley
- Notes of popcorn, caramel and dark chocolate balanced with coffee roast flavours
- Even though several ingredients were aged in sherry casks, the sherry flavour does not dominate at all. The light flavour blends in discreetly in the background.
- About 10% of the blend is young rye whiskey (4 years old), for more fruit and liveliness on the palate.
- Alcohol content: 43.3% ABV
Aged for 4-15 years in the following barrels:
- Virgin American White Oak (= American white oak, first fill, 190 L)
- American White Oak (= American white oak, second fill, 190 L)
- French barriques (225 L)
- Sherry barrels (250 L)
- Sherry barrel (600 L)
|Type of Product:||Whiskey|
|Alcohol Content:||43.3% alcohol by volume|
This product contains alcohol and may not be delivered to people under the age of 18. By placing the order, you confirm that you are of legal minimum drinking age. Please act responsibly when consuming this product.
Questions & Answers about Gölles Manufaktur Ruotker's Whiskey Ruediger II.
English reviews written for Gölles Manufaktur Ruotker's Whiskey Ruediger II.
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available