Govinda Organic Chi-Café
Perfect as a herbal alternative
- with acacia fibre, coffee arabica and robusta, guarana, ginseng and reishi mushrooms.
- is the world's first high-fibre coffee beverage with exotic plant extracts.
- with coffee arabica, a touch of Robusta, guarana, ginseng and reishi mushrooms that complement each other for a harmonious, mild coffee enjoyment.
Many people do not eat sufficient fibre - despite its many benefits. 3 cups of Chi-Cafe classic provide almost 13 g of valuable soluble fibre. The dietary fibre is obtained from acacia sap not treated with chemicals.
Each serving (6 g) contains 4 g acacia fibre and approx. 70 mg caffeine. Free from gluten, lactose and added sugar.
- Take 2 teaspoons (6 g) in a coffee cup, pour approx. 100 ml of hot water over them, sweeten with stevia as required and add 30 ml of milk or soy, oat/almond drink.
|Type of Product:||Coffee|
|Nutritional Information||Per 100 g||Per serving (6g) *|
|calorific value||213 kcal||24 kcal|
|fat||<0.1 g||<0.5 g|
|hereof: saturated fatty acids||<0.1 g||<0.1 g|
|carbohydrates||9.4 g||1.3 g|
|of which sugars||0.4 g||0.8 g|
|roughage||72 g||4.5 g|
|protein||6.1 g||1.3 g|
|salt||1.1 g||0.1 g|
|calcium||800 mg||84 mg|
* 6 g powder + 100 ml water + 30 ml soy drink with calcium
Ingredients: 75% acacia * (soluble fiber), 20% soluble coffee * (freeze-dried), Reishi extract **, guarana extract * (1.5%), ginseng extract * (0.1%)
*from controlled organic cultivation
English reviews written for Govinda Organic Chi-Café
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available