Govinda Organic Hemp Oil
A top oil!
(€ 3,80 / 100 ml, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Essential Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids
- Super substitute for butter
- Purely vegetable
- For salads & vegetable dishes
Item no.: XAY-GOV-758, Content: 250 ml, EAN: 4038507002384
The green goldmine
- Hemp oil has been popular in Asia for thousands of years and is growing more popular in Europe. The seeds of the hemp plant are pressed to create a unique oil with a tasty, nutty and sweet flavour that is reminiscent of herbs.
- Gourmets and health-conscious people appreciate this oil because it is a goldmine for the essential omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids - in the optimal ratio of 3:1.
Why is it special?
- Free of unhealthy trans-fatty acids.
- Since the oil has a great flavour and can be enjoyed raw, we recommend taking 1 tablespoon of hemp oil with each meal. You can also mix it into your shakes or oatmeal or add to vegetable dishes.
- It is even a good butter substitute: using hemp oil on freshly baked bread is an unforgettable experience!
Storage: Store at room temperature. Store dry.
|Use:||For Spreads, For Dips, Pestos and Marinades, For Fish and Seafood, For Meat , For Vegetables and Salads|
|Certifications:||EU / non-EU Organic Symbol|
|Volume: Oil & Vinegar:||100 ml, 250 ml|
|Type of Product::||Vegetable Oils|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 ml|
|Energy/Calories||3684 / 880 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||9,4 g|
|from Polyunsaturated fatty acids||70,5 g|
|from Monounsaturated Fatty Acids||14,1 g|
|from Sugar||<0,1 g|
- 100% Hemp seed oil 
- from controlled organic cultivation
Questions & Answers about Govinda Organic Hemp Oil
English reviews written for Govinda Organic Hemp Oil
- No reviews available